Activity Calendar

Things to do

Friday, February 24, 2017

EnPointe Shoe Decor


My business is called “EnPointe Shoe Décor” There are many elements to my business;
1.       Purchase a Decorated Pointe Shoe.
2.       Pointe Shoe Party Packs for Creative Decoration.
3.       Ballerina/Fairy Costumes
4.       Dance Turn-boards
5.       EnPointe Shoe Décor Accessories

My daughter has been a dancer for many years and is now a dance teacher. I started this journey as a keepsake project, my daughter would choose her favorite dance routine and I would decorate her ballet pointe shoes to emulate the theme from those performances onto the shoe.  It became so popular to give to friends as a gift, I decided to take it a step further and now I provide “new” blank canvas pointe shoes to others to decorate and enjoy as their own keepsake.  

Creating a unique design on a shoe can be done by anyone.  Design and decorate your own unique shoe for you to enjoy and proudly display in your room or give it as a gift to another dancer, relative or teacher.

Upon request I can custom make shoes for others or I provide “party shoe packs” where I provide everything you need for this activity.  My fee for the Party Packs are: Min of 8 people at $25 each this includes the shoe and everything you will need to produce the perfect pointe shoe décor.
If you would like to dress up while having a party, I have a large collection of gorgeous Tutu’s you can choose from.  Group of 5,10 or 20 I can accommodate.  Who doesn’t want to dress as a ballerina?
"Paint, Podge, Glue or Bling"
"Crystals Galore"
"Pearls or Beads"
"Ribbons, Appliques or Lace"

Visit my website at www.enponteshoedecor.com to view my collection or email me at enpointeshoedecor@gmail.com to book a party.



enPointe Shoe Decor


No comments:

Post a Comment